Falcon2Falcon is an initiative designed to support members of the Groves High School Community.
As a joint effort of Groves High School and the PTSA, Falcon2Falcon recognizes that families in our community face situations of personal and economic hardship. To help these families, Falcon2Falcon offers three avenues of support: community advocacy and resource support, limited financial support and volunteer services.
If you are aware of a family in need that may benefit from services through Falcon2Falcon, please reach out and submit a referral. Each referral is kept confidential and is vetted through an established list of needs criteria. If you would like to donate to the cause or join the volunteer corps, we want to hear from you too! Individuals can also reach out Groves CSO, Mrs. Sak at ESak@birmingham.k12.mi.us.
Filling local needs in our community, Falcon2Falcon illustrates a commitment to care, to uphold the sense of community that makes Groves unique. Please, join us!
Do you know someone at Groves who is in need?
Please use the link below to fill out the referral form. Our Falcon2Falcon Committee will follow up from there. Thank you!
- What is the Falcon2Falcon Program?
- Who runs the program?
- How does the Committee raise funds and collect donations?
- How do I apply for assistance for myself or for someone else?
- I'm a teacher, administrator, coach or staff member. How do I formally request assistance?
- I made a request. What happens next?
- How long does the process take?
- Does the Committee support external requests from charitable community programs?
- Can the Committee make a donation of cash, check or a money order directly to a program recipient?
- What are some of the types of assistance the Committee has offered in the past.
Thank you to the administrators, faculty, staff and parents who support this program. Because of you, acts of goodwill and necessary assistance are made possible each year from Falcon2Falcon!