Sometimes, we all require some extra assistance. Our team of wellness & crisis counselors works hand in hand with your designated counselor to assist you in progressing towards becoming the best version of yourself.
If you find yourself here, rest assured that you have come to the right place.
Our counselors are dedicated to providing support throughout your high school years and beyond. If you ever find yourself in need of assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to your wellness and crisis counselor.
PAUSE - BREATHE - BELIEVE
- Tools to reduce anxiety
- Goal setting/planning
- Improving communication with teachers, parents and friends
- Positive self-talk
- Self-care and the mind/body connection
- Improving self-esteem
- Returning to school following an extended absence
- Transitioning back to school after inpatient psychiatric care
- Substance use
- Loss of a loved one
- Other situations needing ongoing support
Get Support Now!
If you are currently experiencing thoughts of self-harm or harming others outside of school premises and require immediate assistance, there are individuals and groups who genuinely care about your well-being and are ready to offer resources that can be of assistance.
- If you or someone you know are in immediate danger, dial 9-1-1
- Contact a doctor
- Go to a hospital emergency room
- Call the Suicide & Crisis Lifeline at 988 to be connected with a trained counselor at a crisis center anytime. People are standing by, ready to help without judgement
- Text HOME to 741-741 to connect with a crisis counselor at the Crisis Text Line from anywhere in the U.S.. It's free, 24/7, and confidential